With a commitment to customer satisfaction, JSX Airlines has established a comprehensive Cancellation Policy. It is designed to offer flexibility and convenience where passengers would not be losing any money paid for the flight reservation.
In this article, we delve into the intricacies of JSX Airlines Cancellation Policy, exploring its key features, benefits, and the step-by-step process of canceling a booking.
What are the rules applicable when canceling a JSX flight booking?
JSX offers two types of fares – Hop On and All In. The fare rules and cancellation fee varies –
- Hop On Fares
- It is a non-refundable fare.
- A cancellation fee of 50 USD would be applied per passenger per flight direction after 24 hours of purchase.
- The remaining balance of the flight booking value would be applied towards future credit. The credit remains valid for 1 year from the date of cancellation.
- Failure to cancel the Hop On fare up to 1 hour before scheduled departure would result in a forfeit of travel funds.
- All In Fares
- Fully refundable fare
- Refunds of the fare value would be credited directly to the original method of payment.
- No cancellation fee would be applied.
- Failure to cancel the All In fare anytime hour before scheduled departure would result in forfeit of travel funds.
JSX Airlines Covid Cancellation Policy
JSX Airlines prioritizes the health and safety of passengers, and the crew members onboard. Here are the key points to consider as per JSX Airlines cancelation policy –
- Passengers may undergo evaluation, including temperature checks, conducted by MedAire to determine eligibility to fly.
- Those unfit to fly would be rebooked to another travel date without any change fee.
- No fare difference and any other associated fee may apply.
JSX Airlines No Show Cancellation
There are consequences of failing to cancel a reservation before the scheduled departure time. The policy differs depending on the fare type, specifically the Hop On and All In fares
Below is a comparison table highlighting the cancellation requirements for each fare type as per JSX airlines flight cancelation policy.
|Fare Type||Cancellation Time Requirement||Forfeiture of Travel Funds|
|Hop On||Up to 1 hour before departure||Yes|
|All In||Anytime before departure||Yes|
For Hop On fares, passengers must cancel their reservation at least 1 hour before the scheduled departure time to avoid forfeiting their travel funds.
Similarly, for All In fares, passengers have the flexibility to cancel their reservation at any time before the scheduled departure.
JSX Airlines Flight Cancellation for Reward Fares
Here are the key points to note when canceling the reward fare booking for JSX Airlines –
- When a passenger cancels a flight booked with a Reward Fare, JSX Airlines typically reverses the redemption of the reward points or miles used for the booking.
- The redeemed points or miles are usually credited back to the passenger’s loyalty program account.
- No cancellation fee would be applicable.
- Passengers can request JSX Airlines flight changes for free. Fare difference may apply.
- Passengers who are members of United Mileage and JetBlue’s TrueBlue can also book flight by redeeming the respective miles.
JSX Airlines Flight Cancellation for Group Booking
As per JSX Airlines cancellation policy, the airlines typically define a group booking as a reservation with a minimum number of passengers, such as 10 or more individuals.
The penalties vary based on the time frame before the flight.
- If a passenger cancels their flight 46 or more days before the scheduled departure, a penalty of 10% of the fare may be applied.
- For cancellations made between 31 and 45 days before the scheduled departure, a penalty of 25% of the fare may be applied.
- Cancellations made between 15 and 30 days before the scheduled departure may incur a penalty of 50% of the fare.
- If a passenger cancels their flight within 14 days of the scheduled departure, a significant penalty of 90% of the fare may be applied.
Note: Passengers would receive a refund after applying a JSX airlines cancellation fee of 25 USD on the remaining value of the fare.
JSX Airlines 24 Hour Cancelation Policy
The JSX Airlines 24 Hour Cancelation Policy allows passengers to cancel their reservations within 24 hours of booking without incurring any cancellation fees. Here are the key details
- Free cancellation applies to all reservations made directly with JSX Airlines.
- Within the 24-hour cancellation window, passengers can also make changes to their reservations, such as changing the travel dates or destination. Any applicable fare differences may apply.
How to request flight cancellation with JSX Airlines?
JSX Airlines provides multiple options for passengers to request flight cancellations, including online, over the phone, and at the airport. Here is a step-by-step guide to each method:
- Online cancelation – Here’s how you can cancel the flight through the airline’s website –
- Visit the JSX Airlines website and navigate to the “My Flights” section.
- Enter the confirmation number and the passenger’s last name.
- Your confirmation number can be found in the trip details that were emailed to you at the time of booking.
- Click on ‘Look Up Booking’ to access your flight reservation.
- Locate the specific flight you wish to cancel and select the cancellation option.
- Follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation and review any applicable refund or credit options.
- Complete the cancellation process and ensure you receive a cancellation confirmation sent to your registered email address.
- Phone cancellation – If you weren’t able to navigate online cancellation on the JSX airline’s website, here are the steps to follow when requesting the JSX Airlines flight cancellation over the phone.
- Call the customer service number and be prepared to provide your booking reference number, passenger name, and any other required details to verify your identity.
- Inform the customer service representative that you would like to cancel your flight.
- Listen carefully to any refund or credit options that may be available.
- Please note if you have a Hop On fare, you would like to receive a refund as travel credit. For All In fare, you are likely to receive a refund in the original form of payment.
- Take note of the cancellation confirmation number provided by the JSX airlines representative.
- At the airport – If you are at the airport and wish to cancel your flight, go to the JSX Airlines check-in counter. You must request cancellation up to 1 hour before the scheduled departure.
- Approach a customer service agent and inform them that you would like to cancel your flight.
- Present your booking information as requested by the agent.
- Follow the instructions provided by the agent and provide any necessary information or confirmations.
- Inquire about any refund or credit options available and clarify any questions you may have.
- Request a cancellation confirmation or any other relevant documentation before leaving the counter or desk.
What if JSX Airlines Cancels Flight?
In the event that JSX Airlines cancels a flight, they offer two options to passengers upon request:
- Transport the passenger on another available flight operated by JSX Airlines at no additional cost.
- Provide a full refund for any unused portions of the ticket.
Provision for delayed passenger – In the event of flight delay which is caused due to the airline’s control, the airline offers the following provisions –
- Hotel accommodation
- Snacks and Meals if the delay exceeds for 2 or more hours.
- Airport transfer
- Return of a checked baggage
What is JSX Airlines Refund Policy?
Here are the key points of JSX Airlines cancellation refund policy:
- Refunds are typically provided for unused portions of tickets. This is when a flight is canceled by the airline or when a passenger is unable to travel due to extenuating circumstances.
- Hop On fares are non-refundable. The refund for the flight cancellation would be provided in the form of travel credit.
- All In fares are refundable, and refund would be processed in the original method of payment.
Passengers are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the JSX Airlines cancelation policy associated with their bookings and contact airlines directly for any cancellation-related inquiries.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you cancel the flight within 24 hours of booking, regardless of fare type, you are entitled to refund.
You are generally entitled to a refund for the unused portion of your ticket.
Passengers may request a refund if they have purchased An In fare. Provided that you must cancel the flight any time before departure.
Contact JSX Airlines’ customer service directly or process a refund through the My Flights tab on the airline’s official website.
The timeline for receiving a refund can vary based between 7 and 15 days from the date of the cancellation request made by the passenger.
All fare offered by the JSX airline are refundable. Passengers can obtain a full refund if canceled before the scheduled departure.
Passengers with non-refundable tickets are generally eligible for a refund for the unused portion of their ticket.
Yes. You can visit JSX Airlines’ official website and navigate to the “My Flights” section to initiate the cancellation process.